— NOTICE: COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS 7/15/2021 —
RELAXED MASK AND DISTANCE GUIDANCE
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATE OF DELAWARE WE HAVE SUBMITTED AND HAVE AN APPROVED ALTERNATE COVID19 OPERATING PLAN. WE HAVE RESTARTED OUR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LESSONS. WITH GUIDELINES OUTLINED BELOW.
The safety of our members and those that participate in our club activities is paramount. The situation with the COVID-19 Corona Virus is very dynamic and affects us all. Additionally, due to the proximity of our club we are watching the developments in PA, NJ, and MD. It is with an abundance of caution that the Board has decided to take the following precautionary measures:
These precautionary measures are in line with recommendations to help mitigate the spread of the virus and are based on guidance from the CDC as well as the various state guidelines.
- INDIVIDUALS AGED KINDERGARTEN AND UP ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING WHILE VISITING ANY INDOOR BUSINESS OR SPACE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPLIANCE WITH CDC GUIDELINES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- INDOOR ARCHERY WILL BE SPACED TO EVERY OTHER LANE
- YOU MUST MAKE A RESERVATION IN ADVANCE – PLEASE CALL 302-722-7997 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT – IF YOU DO NOT REACH SOMEONE PLEASE CALL STEVE @ 302-299-8882.
- YOU WILL BE ASKED TO HAND-WASH/SANiTIZE BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
- OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL SANITIZE FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES AND ALL ARCHERY EQUIPMENT
- PLEASE BRING $25 CASH OR $26 FOR CREDIT CARD.
Detailed List of Public Programs Affected:
- All Public Group Lessons — OPEN
- All Public Private/Semi-Private Lessons and Coaching — OPEN
- Ladies Night — OPEN
- All leagues are suspended
- Outdoor Competitions – LIMITED
- Members that are feeling ill should avoid coming to the club until you are well.
- The outdoor range is open to members provided you follow social distancing practices.
Members using the outdoor range are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing, and follow CDC recommendations. We also recommend you do not handle bows, arrows, or equipment of another member/shooter. The following link will take you the CDC website for their up to date recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For Delaware specific guidelines here is a link to the Delaware.gov’s Corona Virus page. — https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/
Members – As the situation changes daily – please check back here for updates before heading to the club!