— NOTICE: COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS 5/16/2020 UPDATE —
The safety of our members and those that participate in our club activities is paramount. The situation with the COVID-19 Corona Virus is very dynamic and affects us all. Additionally, due to the proximity of our club we are watching the developments in PA, NJ, and MD. It is with an abundance of caution that the Board has decided to take the following precautionary measures:
These precautionary measures are in line with recommendations to help mitigate the spread of the virus and are based on guidance from the CDC as well as the various state guidelines.
Therefore – All public facing lessons and programs are cancelled until until further notice. We will evaluate the situation and resume normal operations to align line with the current recommendations. We will update this as soon as we can choose a date.
Detailed List of Public Programs Effected:
- All Public Group Lessons
- All Public Private/Semi-Private Lessons and Coaching
- Ladies Night
- All leagues are suspended
- DSAA/NFAA Delaware State Indoor Championships – has been postponed until Fall.
- Our first Outdoor 3D tournament is cancelled (April 5).
- Achieve Archery is suspended
- JOAD is suspended for a period of 2 weeks – an evaluation to move outdoors will be made 4/1/2020 as previously announced.
As you know we are a member-based club with a member-volunteers in lieu of staff for most activities. As such, we cannot guarantee the cleanliness of the range as it pertains to the Corona Virus COVID-19. While we have a hired cleaning service to clean the clubhouse and bathrooms with regularity – we do not have daily cleaning staff to disinfect surfaces, equipment, etc. Therefore, the indoor range is closed to the public for 30 days.
- UPDATE 5/16/2020
- The indoor range is closed in alignment with Delaware State requirements.
- The restrooms are still available to members using the outdoor range.
- Members that are feeling ill should avoid coming to the club until you are well.
- The outdoor range is open to members provided you follow social distancing practices.
Members using the outdoor range are encouraged to practice social distancing, frequent hand washing, drink a lot of water and follow CDC recommendations. We also recommend you do not handle bows, arrows, or equipment of another member/shooter. The following link will take you the CDC website for their up to date recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For Delaware specific guidelines here is a link to the Delaware.gov’s Corona Virus page. — https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/
Members – As the situation changes daily – please check back here for updates before heading to the club!