— NOTICE: COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS 11/3/2020 —
WE ARE OPEN FOR PUBLIC LESSONS ONCE AGAIN!
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATE OF DELAWARE WE HAVE SUBMITTED AND HAVE AN APPROVED ALTERNATE COVID19 OPERATING PLAN. WE HAVE RESTARTED OUR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LESSONS. WITH GUIDELINES OUTLINED BELOW.
The safety of our members and those that participate in our club activities is paramount. The situation with the COVID-19 Corona Virus is very dynamic and affects us all. Additionally, due to the proximity of our club we are watching the developments in PA, NJ, and MD. It is with an abundance of caution that the Board has decided to take the following precautionary measures:
These precautionary measures are in line with recommendations to help mitigate the spread of the virus and are based on guidance from the CDC as well as the various state guidelines.
- YOU MUST MAKE A RESERVATION IN ADVANCE – PLEASE CALL 302-722-7997 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT – IF YOU DO NOT REACH SOMEONE PLEASE CALL STEVE @ 302-299-8882.
- CLASSES WILL BE LIMITED TO 10 SHOOTERS AND 10 ACCOMPANYING GUESTS/GUARDIANS
- YOU MUST FILL OUT A WAIVER AND PROVIDE NAME/CELL PHONE/EMAIL FOR STATE MANDATED CONTACT TRACING
- YOU MUST ATTEST TO YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN WITH A CONTACTLESS THERMOMETER.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO HANDWASH/SANTIZE BEFORE CLASS STARTS.
- SIGNAGE AND SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE ADHERED TO.
- OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL SANITIZE FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES AND ALL ARCHERY EQUIPMENT
- PLEASE BRING $25 CASH OR $26 FOR CREDIT CARD.
Detailed List of Public Programs Effected:
- All Public Group Lessons — LIMITED OPEN
- All Public Private/Semi-Private Lessons and Coaching — LIMITED OPEN
- Ladies Night – LIMITED OPEN
- All leagues are suspended
- Achieve Archery is suspended
- JOAD is LIMITED
As you know we are a member-based club with a member-volunteers in lieu of staff for most activities. As such, we cannot guarantee the cleanliness of the range as it pertains to the Corona Virus COVID-19. While we have a hired cleaning service to clean the clubhouse and bathrooms with regularity – we do not have daily cleaning staff to disinfect surfaces, equipment, etc. Therefore, the indoor range is closed to the public for 30 days.
- UPDATE 5/16/2020
- The indoor range is open
- The restrooms are still available to members using the outdoor range.
- Members that are feeling ill should avoid coming to the club until you are well.
- The outdoor range is open to members provided you follow social distancing practices.
Members using the outdoor range are encouraged to practice social distancing, frequent hand washing, drink a lot of water and follow CDC recommendations. We also recommend you do not handle bows, arrows, or equipment of another member/shooter. The following link will take you the CDC website for their up to date recommendations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For Delaware specific guidelines here is a link to the Delaware.gov’s Corona Virus page. — https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/
Members – As the situation changes daily – please check back here for updates before heading to the club!