2020 Classic Warm-up Money Shoot
Shooting the Classic this year?
Here’s a great way to get ready! New Castle Hundred Archers is hosting our 7th Annual Classic Warm-up Money Shoot Sunday Jan 12 2020
This is a one day event with cash payouts (no shoot-off). All applicable LAS Classic rules will be used. RULES
- Highlights (new changes in bold font):
- This is a two-day event with cash payouts (no shoot-off). All applicable Classic rules will be followed – RULES
- Registration must be made via this website; no emailed or phoned entries will be accepted.
- Entry Fee now $42 with $25 going towards the payouts!
- TWO shooting lines offered (max of 64 participants): Sunday 9:00am or Sunday 2:00pm
- Cash payouts will be awarded to all Adult classes; LAS gift cards will be awarded to all Youth classes. Payout Schedule
- All awards will be mailed the week following the event.
- Vertical 3 spot targets will be used for all classes except Recurve (choice of 40cm or 3 spot vertical) and Barebow (40cm).
- Open practice will be available starting at least 1 hour prior to the line start time.